130-tonne capacity with exceptional performance. The full power, five-section hydraulic boom is complemented by a bi-fold jib with two offset angles.
With 130 USt capacity and a full power, five-section boom with a jib system, the GTC-1300 works wonders for out-of-level, pick-and-carry, or foundation work.
- Capacity 130 USt
- Main Boom Length 42 ft 1 in – 155 ft
- Boom Extension 12.5 ft – 33.5 ft – 59.1 ft
- Max. Tip Height 259 ft
- Max. Counterweight 70,000 lbs
- Track Width Extended 19 ft 1 in
- Track Width Retracted 12 ft 0 in
- Track Width Removed 9.8 ft
- Hoist Line Pull 23,560 lbs
- Dimensions 51 ft 9 in L x 12 ft 0 in W x 14 ft 10 in H
- Capacity 130 t
- Main Boom Length 12.8 m – 47.2 m
- Boom Extension 3.8 m – 32 m
- Max. Tip Height 79 m
- Max. Counterweight 31,750 kg
- Track Width Extended 5.8 m
- Track Width Retracted 3.66 m
- Hoist Line Pull 104.8 kN
- GVM 117,931 kg
- Dimensions 15.8 m L x 3.66 m W x 4.5 m H
- Engine Cummins QSL9
Boom with Complementary Jib and Lattice Inserts
The GTC-1300 is an 130t capacity machine with a full power, 5-section 12.8m-47.2m hydraulic boom designed to perform well for lift work, while also being capable of out‐of‐level, pick‐and‐carry, and foundation work. The main boom is complemented with a 10.2m / 18m bi‐fold jib that offsets at 20° and 40°. The maximum lifting height with the jib erected is 65.1m. An optional 3.8m heavy lift jib with a maximum lifting height of 50.7m that offsets at 20° and 40° is also available.
The GTC-1300 is a 130 USt capacity machine with a full power, 5‐section (42.1 ft – 155 ft) boom designed for lift work while also capable of out‐of‐level, pick‐and‐carry, and foundation work. The main boom is complemented with a jib system including a 12.5 ft heavy lift jib with a maximum capacity of 44 USt, which is part of the standard bi‐fold jib with lengths of 33.5 ft to 59.1 ft. There are also optional 23 ft lattice insert (max 2) sections. The entire jib system can offset at 0°, 20°, and 40°, and when fully erected, gives a maximum tip height of 259 ft.